Ceiling System Lightweight steel stud is a kind of high-quality product manufactured by applying continuous hot-galvanization methods on low-carbon steel structure, advanced technology and rolling and cold bending process. The unique ceiling design, with less components, simple construction and fast installation, is a new type ceiling system compared with Chinese ceiling systems that have redundant components and are inconvenient in construction.
• Applies to C-I and C-Ⅱ ceiling system.
• Possible to select Knauf plasterboards of different performances according to different requirements. Fix plasterboards on ceiling studs with self-tapping screws to meet different performance demands.
• It can be used with U-shaped installation bracket and applicable to liner wall system.
• High galvanization content for rust prevention treatment and adoption of high-quality continuous hot galvanizing steel strip as raw material make the product far exceed requirements for International Standard high-class product.
• 60mm wide rearward design makes it easier to fasten screw.
• Rib reinforcement design for lateral wing increases the rigidity of frame line and reduces deformation.
• High size accuracy, adoption of advanced technology, introduction of Italy flow production line, geometrical size designed according to Chinese architectural characteristics and standards.
• C-I and C-Ⅱceiling system can be constructed according to different requirements for ceiling area and depth.
• Simple processing of frame can form ceiling shapes with different effects, such as ladder-shaped ceiling, lighting box, etc.